Continuing Education Centre
Continuing Education Centre provides various opportunities and series of learning and professional development programmes. All programmes are offered on education and trainings with the enhancement on technical and engineering areas. This centre also organizes professional and short courses, workshops and conferences for industries and local community. This centre also colloborates and co-organizes programmes with professional bodies or agencies.
- To be a major contributor to the University's involvement in the development of human capital and economic growth in the country and abroad within ( 3 ) years.
- To manage seminars, conferences, offer long-term and short-term courses
- To produce community knowledge / K-community in Malaysia through the involvement with the programmes implemented by the Centre for Continuing education.
- To enchance academic professionalism through programmes organise by Continuing Education Centre.
- Engaged the relationship of the University with industry, entrepreneurs, public agencies and communities for mutual benefit.
- To implement policies and ongoing research of a transparent policy.
- To provide space for the industry to carry out the cooperation with the university academic.
- To involve in local and overseas exhibitions to promote the product as well as academic skills owned by the university.
- To serve as a platform for marketing faculty for their academic program.
- To generate financial resources of universities.
- To prepare and manage continuing education programs either organized by universities or other parties.
- To be an intelligent platform for sharing expertise and resources.
- To implement training and development of internal staff.
Associate Professor Dr. Wan Azlinda binti Wan Mohamed
Continuing Education Centre (CEC)
University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
86400 Parit Raja
Batu Pahat Johor
Tel : 607-453 8060 / 8062
Fax : 607-453 8167
Website : http://cec.uthm.edu.my
Last Updated ( Selasa, 19 Februari 2013 )