The Vice-Chancellor’s Office monitors all rules and regulations concerning teaching, research, finance, administration, welfare and discipline of the University. It also exercises any power that has been conferred by the Constitution, Statute, Act and Regulation.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Office is administered by the Deputy Registrar and consists of several different units. Each unit is led by an Assistant Registrar or an Assistant Administrative Officer.
To forward the University's plans and activities to the University's authorities.
To monitor and coordinate each division's activities concerning teaching, research, finance, administration, welfare and discipline.
To identify, coordinate and take follow-up actions on each division's activities based on observation and feedbacks received.
To ensure that the University's academic, management and administrative aims are achieved.
To initiate the legislation of the University's short and long term plans.
To maintain a good rapport within the University as well as at national and international levels.
To perform tasks as stated in the Act, Constitution, Statutes, Rules and Regulations.
- To assist the Vice-Chancellor in monitoring all University’s activities concerning teaching, research, finance, administration, welfare, security and discipline.
- To assist the Vice-Chancellor in ensuring each Authorized Unit acts according to the power conceded to them by the Act, Constitution, Statutes, Rules and Regulations.
- To assist the Vice-Chancellor in providing support services on matters related to the University administration, management, welfare, corporate image and public relations.
- To coordinate and manage official visits to the University and the University management's official overseas visits.
- To prepare and manage the report on the University's administration.
- To manage all internal auditing activities.
- To coordinate all administrative works involving all divisions with the University's Authorities.
- To manage and publish all academic and official publications of the University.
En. Naim bin Maslan
UTHM 86400 Parit Raja
Batu Pahat Johor
Tel : 07-453 7020
Fax : 07-453 6548
Last Updated ( Jumaat, 29 Mac 2013 )