|Centre for General Studies and Co-curricular|
Centre for General Studies and Co-curricular (PPUK), UTHM was established on 1st August 2016 due to the combination of Co-curricular Centre and Department of Islamic studies and Social Science. Centre for General Studies and Co-curricular serves to manage and handle credits required for courses in general studies and cocurricular (KKB) to students.
The centre consists of six departments, lead by Dean and assisted by Deputy Dean of General Studies and Deputy Dean of Co-curricular:
1. Department of Islamic Studies,
2. Department of Social Science,
3. Department of Volunteerism,
4. Department of Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Innovation and Liberal Arts,
5. Department of Sports and Culture, and
6. Department of Leadership , Community Service, Public Speaking, and Skills.
PPUK aspires to be a world-class centre that nurtures holistic and survivability attributes amongst graduates for the benefit of mankind.
To develop competent and resilient students through a multidisciplinary and blended approach based on Tawhidic Paradigm.
Prof. Dr. Rosman bin Md. Yusoff
Centre for General Studies and Co-curricular
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
86400 Parit Raja
Batu Pahat, Johor
Tel. : 607-4537481/7484/7485/7759
Fax : 607-4536808
Website : http://ppuk.uthm.edu.my/