This charter is our promise to provide high quality services and what can be expected from us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if our services do not fulfill your expectations. We will:
- Issue a student admission offer letter not later than three (3) working days.
- Issue a letter of examination results not later than five (5) working days after approval by the Senate Education Committee Meeting.
- Publish Final Examination Timetables three (3) weeks before the final examinations.
- Issue an approval letter to students at least five (5) working days from the receipt date of application.
- Respond to all complaints within seven (7) working days from the date of receipt.
- Provide academic schedules for the new semester, two (2) weeks before the current semester break.
- Ensure 100% of academic programmes are accredited before students graduate.
- Ensure 30% of academic staff use the e-learning system for teaching and learning
- Ensure 100% implementation of academic programmmes conducted in accordance with procedures and regulations set by (MQA / Professional Bodies).
- Ensure 100% of soft skills assessment courses is implemented based on the rubric that have been developed.
Last Updated ( Khamis, 05 November 2015 )